What Are Container liners ?
Container liners can transform your 20 or 40 foot container into an efficient transport system for bulk goods within ten minutes. With container liners , every ISO standard container can be used. For example, our customers use it for the following products: chemicals, petrochemicals, minerals, agricultural products, seeds and food products. Because the polypropylene fabric is attached to the inside of the container, the product does not touch the container itself. It creates an extra inner wall that protects the product and prevents any contamination.
A container liner is intended to hang in a container, in which you can then place your goods without them having to come in contact with the container itself. This allows you to prevent contaminations. Think of it as a kind of inside pocket. Container liners are the ideal solution to transport or store larger quantities of powders or granulates in an economically attractive way
CONTAINER LINER OPTIONS
• Complete opening with zipper
• Filling and unloading option in the middle.
• Filling and unloading on one side
• 1 filling hose and 2 loss hoses
• 1 filling hose and 3 loss hoses
• Filling and unloading with additional air vent
• “Envelope” loss
• Use for 20 or 40 ft containers
• The container will be ready for use within 10 to 15 minutes
• Easy to put up
• Various filling and discharging possibilities
• Fabric available with or without coating
Mining and minerals
Pharmaceuticals Wheat & Grain